Muir Russell – what I’ll be looking for
I don’t expect the Muir Russell report to be as much of an insult to the public as the Penn State report or the Oxburgh report – both of which set the bar pretty low. Or at least, as an insult, it will not be so contemptuous of the public as to contain no documentation and negligible evidence that the authors had read even a few of the emails.
I’m 100% confident that they will make concessions on topics where the tide has already run against CRU – data archiving and availability, topics where the Commons Committee has already expressed its extreme impatience with climate scientists. These are easy issues for Muir Russell to concede and you can pretty much book them already. I’d pay attention to the report on these issues only if Muir Russell unexpectedly supports some forms of data petulance.
So what are possible findings of interest?
Lees hele artikel -> climateaudit.org
- Brits parlementslid vindt Independent Review inadequaat
- Oranje donaties voor trip Steve McIntyre klimaatdebat?
- Steve McIntyre: “Michael Mann pleegde geen fraude”
- Steve McIntyre pleit voor fatsoen tijdens openingsdiner
- Volgend climategate rapport bijna klaar – Witte Reus uitverkocht